In this episode of the podcast, I am excited to bring on Chris Schwager who helps his clients learn how to transfer the skill set that they master as business leaders in person into the world of on-camera confidence.
Chris Schwager is an Inbound Video Marketing Specialist for Ridge Films and a frequent speaker at industry events. Since 2002, Chris has advised leading Corporate Organisations, Government & Small Businesses, to maximise their video marketing potential. He started as a video director over 20 years ago, broadening to feature films and video presenting. His latest viral video on ‘Swim Survival’, reached 4 million Facebook fans in the first year.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Chris Schwager, what he does and his story.
- The big shift in the way business leaders are needing to use video this year.
- The barriers and struggles are people experience.
- How people can get over their fear or nerves on camera.
- What’s next for video in the next 3 to 5 years.
Links mentioned in the show: