EWS Ep #42: Storytelling and Philanthropy
My guest today has helped share stories in the social sector for over a decade. and has worked across not-for- profit, private and public sectors, writing for and consulting to start-ups, NGOs, trusts and foundations, state and federal government departments and private corporations. She’s also written The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Management Today, Green Lifestyle, Fundraising & Philanthropy, Runner’s World and more.
She is Nicole Richards from Philanthropy Australia.
[ctt title=”Story is the encapsulation of shared humanity @PhilanthropyAus ” tweet=”Story is the encapsulation of shared humanity @PhilanthropyAus http://engagevideomarketing.com/episode42″ coverup=”86xNt”]
In this episode:
- What led Nicole to where she is today and her passion for storytelling and philanthropy
- What contemporary philanthropy encompasses and look likes today
- The Chief Storyteller for Philanthropy Australia
- Why story is such a powerful tool for non-profits and charities
- Where philanthropic organisations struggle when it comes to telling effective stories
- Top 3 tips to help non-profits and charities to start to tell better stories
Links mentioned in the show:
Free 3 part video course ‘Foundations – by Engage Video Marketing’. Click here for instant access to get started.