In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I’m going to take things back to the start and ask the question “Why have a video strategy in the first place?”
As I’m sure you recognise online video is everywhere these days across all social media, in email campaigns, paid advertising, in websites, blogs and more. But when it comes to the role that online video is playing in business today, I like to break it down to these two things – democratization and overwhelm.
In this episode we cover:
- The importance of video strategy from a theoretical perspective vs. business perspective.
- How different videos work at different stages of the customer journey.
- 3 basic phases of the customer journey:
- Awareness phase
- Consideration phase
- Purchase or Conversion phase
- What is the Advocacy stage