In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am thrilled to share with you my interview with Jessika Phillips as we talked about the importance of establishing relationship and trust with your customer audience and how this can be beneficial for your business.
Jessika is a social media strategist known for her outspoken dedication relationship marketing.
Jessika’s personal mission is to inspire people to love more, give more and be more through using authentic relating in their everyday to build relationships. She founded NOW Marketing Group in 2010 with only a laptop and a vision. The company is now a Forbes recognised Agency Partner and a certified inbound partner with Hubspot.
NOW Marketing Group works with more than 100 clients across United States and beyond, choosing to serve – not sell. Jessika teaches comprehensive relationship marketing, presents in a weekly videocast “Magnet Marketers” and hosts one of the largest social media Midwest conferences, Social Media Week Lima.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Erika and what she does.
- The evolution of doing business and the growing reliance in digital marketing.
- Where the resistance with business owners is coming from when using social media.
- What relationship marketing is.
- The role of video in relationship marketing.
- Case studies of businesses using relationship marketing.
Join the Engage Video Marketing Academy
Links mentioned in the show:
- Jessika’s Instagram – @RelationshipMarketingJessika
- Jessika’s Facebook
- NOW Marketing Facebook
- Jessika’s LinkedIn
- NOW Marketing Group’s YouTube
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching