In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am pleased to welcome Charlie Lawrance to help us understand about Facebook Video Ad Funnels and how to make them work effectively for your business.
Charlie Lawrance is a Facebook advertising strategist, writer and speaker. He is the founder of digital marketing agency Gecko Squared in the UK specialising in Facebook and Instagram advertising.
What is covered in this episode:
- Charles Lawrance’s story on how he started Gecko Squared and ventured into the digital marketing industry – specifically Facebook.
- The biggest mistakes business owners make when using video creative in Facebook advertising.
- A working framework on how to approach video ads strategically for a business.
- How to build effective brand awareness video content using a 15-30 second video ads on Facebook.
- How long Facebook videos should be.
- Why it is important to set up custom audiences using different video lengths.
- What are the 3 levels of the ALL Framework and how to transition a buyer from awareness through to purchase.
- Why messenger ads are powerful.
- What is the recommended budget you should set in marketing your products or services.
- Why production quality isn’t always important in producing video ads.
Links mentioned in the show: