Let’s take things back to basics.
In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast I’m kicking off a special 7 part ‘Video Strategy 101’ Series in which I’ll be breaking down an overview of the 7 elements that I believe are critical to success when planning for video marketing. Master these 7 elements and you’ll be on your way to becoming a video marketing legend for your business or your clients.
The first element is ‘Audience’, and it’s all about really understanding who it is that your video strategy is intended for, and how you’ll engage them to take action in the right way.
Be sure to subscribe as the next 6 episodes in this series are coming your way.
Don’t forget… The Video Strategist’s Facebook group is open right now, and it’s 100% free to join. To apply, and request entry simply head on over now to http://engagevideomarketing.com/group.
In this episode we cover:
- Overview of the 7 elements of a successful video strategy
- Identifying your core clients or customers.
- Your customers’ needs to drive them to buy your product or services you offer.
- The geographical location of your clients.
- The online platforms your customers frequently use to engage with.
- The time where your target audience is most active.