In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast I’m sharing Part 4 of my special 7-part mini series called Video Strategy 101. We’re going to be talking about the fourth element for an effective online video strategy which is… distribution.
Without distribution of your video content, your strategy will, quite simply, reach no one. Distribution strategy, however, is not simply a matter of deciding which platforms to host your videos on, or where to embed them on a website. To develop a more strategic understanding of the possibilities of content distribution we need to consider certain aspects.
In this episode we cover:
- The platforms that you use to distribute the content
- How often should you be publishing new video content.
- The networks can you tap into (or create) in order to aid distribution of the content.
- Creating content that is viral? (not necessarily a ‘viral video’)
- How to promote the content on the platforms and within your chosen networks.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Video Strategist’s Community on Facebook
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 1): Audience
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 2): Goals
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 3): Content