In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast I’m sharing Part 6 of my special 7-part mini series called Video Strategy 101. We’re going to be talking about the sixth element for an effective online video strategy which is… metrics.
The only real way to gauge the success or effectiveness of an online video strategy is to measure it. This is where the real power of digital marketing becomes evident. As opposed to traditional (offline) marketing, online marketing provides access to masses of information, data and reports that allow extremely detailed insight into what activity is happening around the online video content. The critical part of defining a strategy however is in identifying which metrics actually matter.
In this episode we cover:
- An overview on how to use statistics to plan out an effective video strategy
Links mentioned in the show:
- Video Strategist’s Community on Facebook
- Engage Video Marketing YouTube Channel
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 1): Audience
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 2): Goals
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 3): Content
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 4): Distribution
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 5): Optimisation