The tables are turned in this week’s episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast. This time I am interviewed by one of my students, Gord Isman.
Gord Isman is a video editing and video marketing coach at GordIsman.com and works with businesses to produce video more confidently particularly using the editing software Camtasia as a tool.
In this episode we cover:
- Back story of Ben Amos on what led him to the world of video marketing.
- The fears that business owners have in creating videos.
- The biggest mistakes business owners often do when failing to make their video content strategically.
- How to understand and map out video across a full organic video strategy funnel.
- The future of online video strategy.
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching