In this episode of the podcast, I’m excited to welcome back Daniel Glickman as he talks about the why and how when it comes to live stream video for business.
Daniel is the Head of Growth at Streamyard. He is also a blogger, podcaster and live streamer.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Daniel and what he does.
- Why businesses should use live streaming.
- The types of live streams for work in business.
- What platforms should businesses stream to.
- His thoughts on multi-streaming.
- The benefit of using third party tools when doing live videos (such as Streamyard).
- His recommendation for people starting live streaming who want to up the quality/visuals, without getting overwhelmed.
- A quick demo in using Streamyard.
- What’s next in live streaming.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Get $10off Streamyard – https://engagevideomarketing.com/streamyard